Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bring on the vitamin d

Rain, rain, go away....I've been finding myself singing this a little too often lately. May is quickly approaching but the sun is being a little slower about things. I am looking forward to getting out and about, visiting Greenlake and Ravenna Park, ordering ICED lattes (after my 30 day hiatus, of course), and wearing summer dresses and sandals.

We did have a warm day a few weeks back and Morgan and I walked down to the park. She had been begging me to do a photo shoot (translation: goooo ga ga ba). And what Morgan wants, Morgan gets. So, since Seattle won't cooperate (bastard), these pics are my little ray of sunshine today.



Yay, this is fun, mom!

Get back here, you squirrel, you!

OK, I'm done with this photo shoot, woman.

2 comments:

  1. How precious is the photo with her tongue sticking out?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a cutie-patootie! Love her little outfit!

    ReplyDelete