Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Town So Nice They Named It Twice

First of all....geez it's been a while since I've updated! I wrote this blog last week but didn't have the picture so I've been saving it. Now you can enjoy!


Don't know which town I'm referring to in the title above? Why, Walla Walla, of course. Morgan took her first trip to her mama's hometown (and, home of all the extended Biagi side of the family). The drive to Walla Walla was smooth sailing, Miss M slept most of the way. The way home was a bit stickier, since it was mid afternoon and it was play time! But, I sat in back with her and entertained her (or was she entertaining me?).

Grams and gramps Biagi threw her a little meet and greet at great grandpa and grandma's house (does this all make sense?), where she got to meet extended family and family friends. She was her usual social butterfly self, giggling and chatting.

During our trip we stayed with our friends the Whalens, which was a lot of fun. We stopped by a couple of parks and the kids had a blast playing on the swings and slides. Makes us really look forward to the warmer months when we can get out and about regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment