Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Yay sleep!

Morgan has been such a great sleeper the past few nights! And, so have Matt and I! When we first brought her home she was waking up every hour or two, and even when she wasn't awake she'd make snorting noises that kept us up all night. I think she had her days and nights confused, and Matt and I didn't help by keeping lights on, waking her up to feed, talking to her when we fed her at night, etc.

I picked up the no cry sleep solution and read some advice on the interwebs, we started turning off the lights, making less noise...AND we moved Morgan into her own room. She is now sleeping 3 hour stretches MINIMUM, and usually starts off the night with a 4-6 hour stretch. Hoorah. I feel sane! And, I think she's feeling happy, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment